Tuesday, July 28, 2009

cry,cry n cry againts


now i'm cry...i feel bad. what happen wif me??am i wrong everytime...everythg that i did never right... everybody assume me like child. i'm teenager right now...i'm almost 19 years old...i can use my mind as well.
i borrowed abah's motocycle just now. i went to his office to take it. actually i want go to sp,but after my mak said "p merbok suda la..." so i just go there bcoz i think it more near. i was go at 12 a.m and go back at 1 p.m. i told my mak that i will take my sis,farah if i have a time..but still early just now. and i put back my abah's motocycle and i went home by walked...its ok for me. then after 20 min, my abah back. my mak asked to take my sis n i said motocycle at abah's office. my mak told me that my abah walked back home n my mak want me go to abah's office take motocycle back. and my parent angry with me. i'm dont mean to make it difficult. i just want abah back by motocycle and take farah like usually. but now...lain jdnya. and abah and mak start toche me.. huh..i had it! and i'm hurt!!! I HATE THIS FEELING SO MUCH!!

sshkn gune barang yg bkn hak kite. kalau aku tau cmni jdnye aku mlas pinjam moto abah semata2 nk g kasut. padahal kasutnya xbeli pon coz kdai kt merbok tu kdai kg. mna da jual kasut. yang mak aku ni pon satu..ermmm,mls la aku nk mrungut kt dya kang kcik ati lak. simpan dalam hati je lah...pakai je la kasut buruk+nak lekang tu izz oi..

bile aku rse dri x dsyg aku mula tringt org yg syg aku......my housemate...n specially my hubby=(

No comments:

Post a Comment